Kameleo v2 – private BETA testing started
Dear Kameleo Community,
We are glad to announce that BETA testing of the upcoming version has been started. Our whole team was working hard to create this completely new version of our stealth browser platform. Finally, this day has come and members of the community who previously signed up for testing just started to test the new version a couple of days ago. We are really grateful for the lots of positive feedback we got so far.
What has been improved in Kameleo v2
We spent the last few months building this new version from scratch to be able to fix all the issues you reported so far.
- New GUI makes you work faster
- A fully rewritten profile management system makes a concurrent profile running more efficient
- Chrome, Chromium, Firefox, and from now Edge support
- Fixes in TLS fingerprint enables compatibility on more websites
- Lots of fixes on the mobile application
- Full automation compatibility: REST API, Node JS Client, C# Client, and Examples
- Protection from Selenium/WebDriver detection
When will be available for you?
As the new version is already ready to serve you we still keep testing it privately for a short time so during the beta test we can fix upcoming issues. You only have to wait a couple of weeks to start using the new version.
Check out our Support Center for some great tips and knowledge to be successful in your industry. Subscribe to our YouTube channel & Kameleo Telegram channel for browser fingerprint advice and behind-the-scenes looks!