Kameleo v2.4 – manual update required
❗ Please update Kameleo manually to v2.4 ❗ Unfortunately a previous glitch in Kameleo v2.3 prevents the automatic update, so go to the downloads page and just install the latest version to the same folder where v2.3 is installed.
The most important thing for us is our community’s satisfaction and this is why we release updates as often as we can. In the last 6 weeks, our developer team was focusing on the spoofing mechanism so beginning with this version Kameleo provides a more seamless experience on all websites. We also created a better user experience by eliminating some frustrating bugs and enhanced the user interface. Let’s see what is included in the update:
- 🧭 Timezone spoofing has been updated so birth date selection issues (on sites like Bing Ads) are over
- 🌏 Geolocation changing is rewritten from the ground up so you can get more consistent browser fingerprints
- 🐱👤 Fixed various spoofing inconsistencies reported by our community
- 💥 More user-friendly interfaces such as the redesigned loading message on profile start
- ⌨ Speed up your copy-paste work using our Smart Proxy input fields
- ⚡ Full support for IPv6 proxies is now available
- 👨🔧 Fixed Select All cookies button on Cookie Import & Export tool
- 👨🔧 Fixed application port issues for automation users
- 👨🔧 General bug fixes and improvements
Start using v2.4 today in order to get the most out of our Stealth Browsing Platform!