Automatically browse with Selenium while your browser fingerprint is spoofed. This is now possible with Kameleo. The websites will see you as a regular user thanks to Kameleo’s browser fingerprinting technology, even when you perform tasks in the browser with Selenium Driver.
Kameleo won’t use your mouse or keyboard so you can run more scripts on more profiles simultaneously with Kameleo while using other apps. You can automatically browse Facebook, Youtube, Spotify, Gmail, etc. while managing multiple online accounts.
We created an article in our knowledge base where you can find examples as well.
Features of Kameleo v1.9
- Browser automation: Connect to your profiles with Selenium Driver and browse automatically with your code (Node.js, C#, Java, Python)
- Faster browsing with proxies: We have rewritten the built-in proxy manager, so it is faster to browse with SOCKS5 proxies.
Fixes of Kameleo v1.9
- Optimized the inspection of static files during browsing to make the overall browsing experience faster
- Fixed an issue with cookies when opening saved profiles on a different machine
- Fixed an issue with DNS requests when using a fix DNS server
- Fixed a rare issue which causes Kameleo to conflict with other specific installed applications
- Fixed an issue which prevented Kameleo from communicating with our servers in specific situations
How to update
When you start Kameleo it will offer to update your software. Download and install it and you can enjoy the new features of Kameleo. If it doesn’t start to download try to update manually, by launching updater.exe from the program folder.
We are still working on making Kameleo better. Here are a couple of the features we are implementing.
- Cookie saving for mobile profiles
- Automating Kameleo itself. Read about our plan in knowledge base.