We have 2 good news for you. The first one is that we are developing Kameleo 2, so browser automation with fingerprint changing will be better than ever before. If you would like to know more about it read below. The second is that we are still enhancing Kameleo’s current version. We are listening to our community and fixing the issues. This is why we just have a new release.
Features in Kameleo v1.9.5
- Faster browsing with Chrome: We are supporting the latest browser technologies, so Chrome 80 is available in the latest version of Kameleo.
Fixes in Kameleo v1.9.4
- Fix on Facebook registration: Now the registration process on Facebook with Kameleo is fluent again. You can easily manage multiple accounts with our browser fingerprint changing tool.
- Fix on Youtube: Some parts of the Youtube video playing page was not loading successfully when it was viewed with Kameleo. Now it is fixed, you can enjoy watching videos and generating Youtube views again.
- Fix on Google Analytics: It was reported that some parts of the Google Analytics website were not viewable. All working now fluently.
- Fix on form posts: This enables a better success rate when submitting data to websites.
Automation in Kameleo 2
We’ve already communicated that we are working on a new version of Kameleo. We are completely rewriting the app. This will provide a better and faster browsing experience. Also, it will enable you to automate profile staring in Kameleo. If you would like to know more about it please send us a support ticket or an email. Please introduce your company and your requirements so you can get some insights.
How to update
When you start Kameleo it will offer to update your software. Download and install it and you can enjoy the new features of Kameleo. If it doesn’t start to download try to update manually, by launching updater.exe from the program folder.
We are still working on making Kameleo better. Here are a couple of the features we are currently implementing:
- Cookie saving for mobile profiles
- Browser automation (let us know if you have any suggestions for it). Read about our plan in the knowledge base.
Check out our Support Center for some great tips and knowledge to be successful in your industry. Subscribe to our YouTube channel & Kameleo Telegram channel for browser fingerprint advice and behind-the-scenes looks!