We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. First of all, would like to thank you all for the great feedback which you send every day! We are really proud of our customers who are using Kameleo to be even more successful in their industry. The members of our community are using Kameleo for
- Managing multiple accounts on sites like Facebook, YouTube, Spotify, eBay, Amazon
- Social Media Marketing
- Ad Verification
- Web Scraping
- Security System Testing
We are listening to Your words and we are building the features you asked. Our team has started to implement enhancements in our mobile profiles. This means that you will also be able to save the cookies of your mobile profiles (next update). The other big step will be the full automation of Kameleo. Many users are already operating with Kameleo’s web browser automation feature but to help their work we are also started to design a new concept where you can automate the app itself as well.
In the meantime, we were focusing on stability, so your browsing experience will be uninterrupted. Significantly less app termination because of communication errors. Also, we introduced a new generation of base profiles that are providing more security and smooth browsing experience on all sites. With our latest browser fingerprint spoofing technology you will face even less ReCaptcha. Simply select the black colored profiles from the list for the latest technology. You can still use the older ones (marked as grey), your security will be 100%, but you may trigger some anti-bot checks in some cases.
Features in Kameleo v1.9.3
- A new generation of Base Profiles: This provides an even smoother browsing experience with less captcha. Using these profiles your workflow will be smooth & flawless.
- Possibility to disable WebGL completely: We noticed that some websites are working better if you disable the 3D Graphics technology completely. So we provided a possibility to turn it off inside Kameleo.
Fixes in Kameleo v1.9.3
- Fix on Facebook Ads manager: Some users were facing issues on the Facebook Ads Manager. We proudly announce that we have eliminated this issue and you can manage multiple Facebook campaigns easily.
- No more issue on login: No more error message like “Maximum allowed sessions reached”. You will always be able to login to your account.
- No more random exits on communication errors: Lately we noticed that a couple of users were logged out from Kameleo because of communication errors. We ensured that it won’t happen anymore, so once you start your profile with an automation task it will perform the tasks automatically without any issues.
- Fixed issue with date of birth: Users reported that on some forms they had issues with the date fields when they were doing a retail price comparison. We were able to reproduce the issue and fix it immediately.
- Fix in cookie import & export tool: In some cases, it was impossible to export cookies. We have fixed this issue, hurray!
How to update
When you start Kameleo it will offer to update your software. Download and install it and you can enjoy the new features of Kameleo. If it doesn’t start to download try to update manually, by launching updater.exe from the program folder.
We are still working on making Kameleo better. Here are a couple of the features we are currently implementing:
- Cookie saving for mobile profiles
- Browser automation (let us know if you have any suggestions for it). Read about our plan in the knowledge base.
Check out our Support Center for some great tips and knowledge to be successful in your industry. Subscribe to our YouTube channel & Kameleo Telegram channel for browser fingerprint advice and behind-the-scenes looks!