Lately, our team was busy to implement our new shiny knowledge base and the new supported payment methods but in the meanwhile, we could also fix a couple of issues regarding to Kameleo.
New knowledge base
We already had a great documentation about Kameleo with all the tutorials and commonly asked questions, but we redesigned it, so you will find things easier. Also this new system integrates into the ticket support system. By this, the solution will be delivered faster.
New payment methods
To support other payments than cryptocurrencies we introduced new local payment methods. Please see our pricing page for all the information. The new supported payment methods are:
- Bitcoin (BTC through BitPay Payment Gateway)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH through BitPay Payment Gateway)
- Ethereum ( ETH through BitPay Payment Gateway)
Please note that to perform payments through the BitPay payment gateway you will need a wallet that is compatible with their payment protocol.
Fixes in Kameleo v1.9.2
- Firefox and Safari profile launching: Some users were facing issues when launching a Firefox or Safari profile because of a known issue in the geckodriver.exe. This “missing VCRUNTIME140.DLL” is fixed in our latest version.
- Profile saving and cookies: After moving a .kameleo file to another machine some new generation websites’ cookies were not handled properly by Kameleo. This has been solved so the saving will always be glitchless.
- Better performance: We also made a couple of enhancements and fixes for faster browsing and more smooth operation.
How to update
When you start Kameleo it will offer to update your software. Download and install it and you can enjoy the new features of Kameleo. If it doesn’t start to download try to update manually, by launching updater.exe from the program folder.
We are still working on making Kameleo better. Here are a couple of the features we are implementing.
- Cookie saving for mobile profiles
- Browser automation (let us know if you have any suggestions for it). Read about our plan in knowledge base.