Kameleo 2.6: Now with Audio Spoofing, Puppeteer & Playwright support
Get a front-row seat to see some of the new things we’ve added recently! As you will see, there have been some significant enhancements under the hood.
- Kameleo is now supporting Puppeteer and Playwright (BETA), adding to its existing support for Selenium. Kameleo is the first platform on its market to provide clients with such a wide selection of automation technologies.
- To make Kameleo easier to use in automated scenarios, our documentation has been improved with detailed getting started guides, and walkthroughs about Puppeteer and Playwright support.
Starting with this version, users are able to add noise to each profile’s audio fingerprint. This setting is automatically enabled for new profiles.
- We added Test Proxy functionality to our REST API to make it available to automation customers.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- We have improved our Firefox engine by fixing bugs that affected the browser’s stability.
- We’ve made some improvements to the algorithms responsible for detecting browser shutdown, so it is now faster than ever before.
- We fixed an issue affecting automation users where additional profile settings and command-line arguments did not take effect when starting a browser.
- We have fixed an issue that caused team account users to receive an error message indicating a limit had been reached for concurrent sessions.
- In addition to fixing minor bugs and improving the stability, we made some changes to avoid the unresponsiveness of the CLI component in specific scenarios.
For existing users of the app, a notification will appear asking you to update to the latest version. Alternatively, you can head to our Downloads page to get this latest version!