Kameleo 2.5 Arrived To Bring More Stability & Improvements
Look back at the evolution of Kameleo! Discover what’s new, what’s fixed, or just take a trip down memory lane with a nostalgic swagger, remembering those bugs of yesterday.
- Simply drag one or more profile files into the dashboard view, and Kameleo will automatically load them.
- You don’t have to spend a second thinking about the perfect file name for your brand new profile! Kameleo will automatically suggest one when saving a profile for the first time.
- Extensions you have added to your browser are now embedded in the profile file, so you can carry them over to another computer without problems.
- We updated our custom-built Firefox browser to a newer version that operates more smoothly and reliably. The Chromium engine was also updated to version 94.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- When changing proxy in Firefox profiles, the new proxy settings didn’t remove the old ones. Fortunately, this won’t happen anymore.
- A bug affecting the auto-load functionality has been fixed, so you can see all your previously used profiles right after startup.
- We made some changes to the app interface to be more convenient and pleasant to use.
- We fixed a bug related to some Firefox profiles failing to start correctly after the first time.
- We fixed a problem where passwords saved in Chrome or Edge profiles weren’t available after moving the profile to another computer.
- A recent update to Kameleo Mobile fixed a bug that prevented users from saving browsing data into the profiles under certain circumstances.
- There was a bug in the previous version of Kameleo when launching external profiles. If Timezone, Geolocation, or WebRTC were set to Manual, the profile would not start. This issue has been fixed.
For existing users of the app, a notification will appear asking you to update to the latest version. Alternatively, you can head to our Downloads page to get this latest version!