New update for the best browser fingerprint spoofer tool. This update is based on the Kameleo BETA v1.5.6+. Providing you auto timezone spoofing and an opportunity to disable selenium driver. This lets you change browser fingerprint while no sites will detect it because the browser fingerprint is consistent.
What’s new in Kameleo v1.6?
In this update we fix all the problems that occurred during the previous beta relating to the feature by disabling selenium driver. You read more about it in our previous article.
And in our knowledgebase.
So in this update there is an option to turn of Selenium Web Driver in the Application Settings. By disabling the web driver we expect Kameleo to provide an even more natural browser fingerprint while still spoof it to fully match the selected profile.
More info in our knowledgebase.
We also added a feature that will help you spoof timezone automatically. We noticed that it is a hard business to find the correct timezone for a location dealing with the Daylight Saving Time and everything else. So our new utility can be found in the Tools menu, and it will help you to convert you IP address to a Timezone.
Features of Kameleo v1.6
- Optionally disable Selenium Driver: Disable the Selenium Driver in the application settings to get a more natural browser fingerprint to prevent CAPTCHA.
- Auto timezone spoofing: Convert any IP address to a timezone.
- Browser starting without Selenium Driver on Windows7 works.
- Working with multiple profiles without Selenium with Firefox works as well.
How to update
When you start Kameleo it will offer to update your software. Download and install it and you can enjoy the new features of Kameleo. If it doesn’t start to download try to update manually, by launching updater.exe from the program folder.
We are still working on making Kameleo better. Here are a couple of the features we are implementing.
- Virtual Mobile Profiles
- Browser automation (let us know if you have any suggestions for it)